Procurement Coordinator - CONTRACTOR
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Procurement Coordinator (Recruiting team)
6 months contract with real chances of being extended
The Procurement Coordinator’s main role is to evaluate Recruiting vendors based on price, quality, availability and reliability and assist Oracle’s Global Recruiting organization in contracting the appropriate products or services to be delivered. The Procurement Coordinator will also be responsible for performing periodic analysis and reporting regarding purchases.
- Provides procurement support, focusing on recruiting market demands and innovative solutions.
- Collaborates with internal and external partners (., finance, legal, procurement) to meet business objectives and ensure control and compliance requirements across businesses.
- Performs tasks as assigned and applies experience to align individual work with overall strategy using discretion and judgment.
- Collaborates with teams to maintain and enhance the current operations and processes.
- Executes process improvements.
- Participates in Supplier Selection activities.
- Assesses the supply base of category.
- Negotiations contracts; engages with suppliers;
- Executes standard risk mitigation and business continuity; cost management and operations strategies; identifies common contract risk areas.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- 2 years of experience in procurement or supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Mastery in English and local language.
- Developed understanding of procurement processes.
- Demonstrated analytical and technical aptitude.
- Good business application skills.
- Developed communication skills.
- Basic understanding of corporate compliance.
- Basic project management skills