The Process Quality Manager at Aktana applies critical oversight to our delivery processes ensuring that we produce the highest quality deliverables aligned to client expectations throughout our implementation and ongoing services.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in program oversight, quality assurance and technical implementation services. The Process Quality Manager is expected to introduce and oversee the governance processes defined in accordance with stage gate delivery processes, directing compliance to delivery expectations and coordinating the subject matter expertise in the review, issue resolution, and approval of stage deliverables. The role is critical to overall delivery excellence and to achieving efficient and profitable client projects. The Process Quality Manager collaborates with Regional Program Manager, the Quality Assurance Engineers and Delivery teams to ensure that internal and client expectations result in technical delivery that produces world-class solutions for our clients. A highly effective Process Quality Manager will leverage centers of excellence and best practices to not only assess quality but also coach and direct delivery teams in ongoing improvement.
What you’ll own and accomplish...
- Introduce and oversee defined governance and processes for the software life cycle in the region, ensuring that stage/gate milestones defined are accomplished.
- Manage risks identified and act as a point of coordination for escalation processes.
- Monitor and evaluate execution of defined processes for managing projects and opportunities, identifying areas of improvement in flowcharts, manuals and other documentation outlined in best practices.
- Collaborate with the regional quality engineering group, ensuring that quality metrics are provided, analyze trends and understand correlation with defined process activities.
- Contribute regional performance to the global overview of stage/gate completion. Work with center of excellence to define, implement and maintain operational KPIs.
- Synthesize and maintain regional overview of KPIs demonstrating how processes contribute to achievement of internal business objectives established such as operational efficiency, end to end quality and standardized program practices.
- Collaborate with the Center of Excellence focused on Delivery Capabilities by:
- Identifying process bottlenecks and proposing changes to the center of excellence that improve performance. Support center of excellence by documenting changes required, roles and responsibilities and engage stakeholders to analyze/implement changes.
- Develop tools to monitor initiatives on process and Knowledge Management.
- Support definition and implementation of project management guidelines and best practices across the organization.
- Support implementation of practices on how to improve overall customer experience by leveraging required changes in defined processes.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Team compliance with defined stage/gates.
- Internal feedback from regional delivery organization and Regional Program Manager on how well metrics defined identify main process drivers.
- Trends in operational efficiency and quality related metrics
- Client satisfaction scores reflecting positive client engagement in delivery processes.
- Internal feedback from Regional Program Manager and Centers of Excellence on how well the process is being adapted to defined guidelines and best practices.
What you’ll need to be successful...
- You need 4+ years’ experience managing Projects, Programs or Teams during full Software Development Live Cycle.
- You have experience dealing with Business, Management and Technology stakeholders.
- You have Knowledge or experience on how to monitor process performance. Ideally having former experience in Business Process Management or in definition or implementation of Lean practices in specific processes on the organization.
- You have technical background, ideally with previous working experience as Software Developer or Quality Engineer.
- You have problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- You have strong team working skills including excellent oral and written communication skills
- You need to be a self-starter – someone who is motivated by curiosity and comfortable working in a dynamic environment with minimal direction.
You’ll really stand out if…
- You have expertise working with JIRA, Confluence, Excel or Smartsheet, Dashboarding tools/BI tools like EazyBI, Power BI, Tableau.
- You have experience in Change Management processes.
- You have experience or have certification on Lean or SixSigma practices in software and/or Project Management Certifications (Prince2, PMP, Agile/Scaled Agile frameworks)
Why you’ll love working at Aktana…
Committed to client success and innovation, Aktana is at the forefront of transforming how life sciences companies share information with healthcare providers (HCPs). Our proprietary platform harnesses machine learning algorithms to enable marketing and sales teams to seamlessly coordinate and optimize multi-channel engagement with HCPs. Today, more than half of the top 20 global pharma companies are using Aktana for intelligent engagement.
Aktana is growing fast and looking for exceptional talent to join our team. We are committed to building a diverse workplace in which our employees are empowered to do their best work, and we strongly encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. We value hard work, transparency, and collaboration – and we like to have fun too! We are Great Place to Work Certified™, an honor given based on validated feedback from employees who report a consistently positive experience working at Aktana.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we have offices in Philadelphia, London, Barcelona, Tokyo, Osaka, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Bucharest, Pune, Sydney, and Sao Paulo.