Process Planning for AMG S-Box
Middle (2-5 years)
We are looking for a Process Planning for AMG S-Box for our plant in Timisoara.
- Execution of analysis for optimization, (. value stream analysis, etc.);
- Training of basic methods, (. planning methods, etc.) within production plants;
- Planning and realization of production processes, for existing and new products. Under - utilization of know-how of almost all production processes;
- Execution of optimization projects in existing series projects;
- Creation of specifications and requirement manuals, production plans (plan-time-calculation), process flows, production layouts and create and execute line balancing in production cells;
- Collaboration in the product and process FMEA, as team member for the industrialization topics.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Production Technology / Industrial Engineering or comparable training;
- Min. 2 years of experience in a related field (Automotive, Manufacturing);
- Advanced knowledge of English;
- Communication and teamwork skills;
- Process oriented thinking.
- Initial training;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- International work environment.
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send your CV through our website, by searching for the job title: Process Planning for AMG S-BOX.
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.