Process Planner for Data System and AL
Middle (2-5 years)
We are looking for a Process Planner for Data System and AL for our plant in Timisoara.
- Execution of analysis for optimization, (. value stream analysis, etc.);
- Training of basic methods, (. planning methods, etc.) within production plants;
- Planning and realization of production processes, for existing and new products;
- Under - utilization of knowhow of almost all production processes;
- Execution of optimization projects in existing series projects;
- Creation of specifications and requirement manuals, production plans (plan-time-calculation), process flows, production layouts and create and execute line balancing in production cells;
- Collaboration in the product and process FMEA, as team member for the industrialization topics.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Production Technology / Industrial Engineering or comparable training;
- Min. 2 years of experience in a related field (Automotive, Manufacturing);
- Advanced knowledge of English;
- Communication and teamwork skills;
- Process oriented thinking.
- Initial training;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- International work environment.
If you are interested to learn, if you are a trustful and responsible person, if you want to be part of a dynamic team in a multinational environment, please send your CV through our website. By sending your personal data through electronic mail to any e-mail address of the DRÄXLMAIER Group, through social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn or by applying through an on-line job platform, you agree expressly and unequivocally that such data to be processed by DRÄXLMAIER Group companies.
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 week.