Process owner (PO) for process foaming (m/f)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Welcome to LEONI Worldwide-Group: As a well-known, innovative and competent system and development supplier of wires, cables and wiring systems, we employ over seventy-nine thousand people in over 92 locations in 31 countries. Our products have various applications - in cars, computers and household devices and even trams. Our customers include well-known companies such as Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, General Motors, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Peugeot, Renault, Nissan, Rolls Royce, VW and others.
LEONI in Romania: With more than fifteen thousand employees, we are one of the top employers in Romanian automotive industry. With operational plants based in Arad (1999); Bistrita and Pitesti we are in a continual growth as an output of our high level of customer orientation through innovative technology. New projects result in new growth. Thus we are looking to fill the following position:
- Development, planning, standardization and implementation of equipment (tooling and machine) for the foaming process;
- Planning of production foaming processes according internal procedures and customer requirements;
- Optimizes existing processes and equipment according to profitability aspects;
- Takes over responsibility for project work (internal PPE projects and customer projects);
- Develops and implements strategy concepts in coordination with superior;
- Takes ownership over the process to establish accountability;
- Enforces / Establishes process standards on global level;
- Supports PPAP and the release of production tools and equipment;
- Initiates improvements within the tool, process, equipment and people (training);
- Issues internal instructions;
- Generates market overview on equipment suppliers;
- Ensures the release and development of equipment suppliers;
- Supports the Software / Hardware release process;
- Contact partner for internal and external customers, external partners (e. g. suppliers) in their field of expertise.
Studies And Work Experience:
- Mechanical engineering (or equivalent higher education in the respective country);
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in automotive industry (Maintenance or Laboratory experiences will be appreciated);
- Experience in plastic technology, preferably foaming process and moulding process.
Key qualifications (social competence):
- Intercultural competence and an ability to work in a team;
- Strong Communication skills;
- Strong ability to coach and teach others;
- Presentation and moderation skills;
- Personal responsibility, adaptability, assertiveness;
- Motivated, flexible, proactive and result oriented.
Key qualifications (professional competence):
- Very good Know How in relevant production processes;
- Strong technical skills to understand and drive Engineering projects;
- Moderation and presentation techniques;
- Knowledge of Production processes and equipment in harness manufacturing;
- Knowledge of process analysis;
- Willingness for international business trips to our LEONI plants, customers and suppliers;
- Familar to Windows and MS Office.
- Very good English (written and spoken) is mandatory; German language will be appreciated.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses foreign service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.