Process Manager SRM
* all languages are compulsory
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
Individual contributor, reporting directly to Global IT Procurement Team Leader.
- Driving the development of Supplier Relationship Management for the Allianz group;
- Acting as first point of contact on related questions by all stakeholders;
- Ensuring correct functioning of the evaluation and reporting process;
- Collecting relevant information from various functions (. through supplier performance questionnaires on specific KPIs);
- Analyzing available performance data;
- Proactive reporting of supplier performance for the Allianz group;
- Reporting on regular basis to management;
- Creating reports and reporting dashboards in Power Point for different user groups;
- Support the overall Supplier Relationship Management processes.
- Up to 3 years of experience in business intelligence or process management;
- Knowledge of controlling and previous experience in the financial or insurance institute are desired;
- Solid analytical abilities;
- Able to work in a remote team;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Highly motivated, dynamic and self-steering;
- Advanced in Excel and Power Point;
- Fluent in English; advanced German skills “as a plus”;
- Values diversity and comfortable in a complex multi-cultural environment.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.