Technology is a playground for ideas!
Technology _VOIS Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay true to our core values by recruiting people who are passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We are eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
So, here is our proposal for you:
Your day to day:
Responsible for the coordination of the ITIL Problem Management activities. Ensures the identification and coordination of Problem Tickets throughout their lifecycle and oversees the overall process activities.
Generates and implements improvement programs and insures an outstanding stakeholder management within the process.
Oversees the Problem Management activities and represents the company from Problem Management perspective. Acts as escalation point for specific business areas.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
- Oversees the Problem Coordination activities and ensures an outstanding communication with the stakeholders (problem coordinators – technical teams – customers)
- Manages and assists the core team of technical members by using the Problem Solving Techniques for identifying the root cause and solutions (hardware / software / process) and supports with the follow-up of the technical implementation and the results of the performed hardware/software/process changes
- Creates / reviews the detailed Problem Reports
- Initiates continuous measures to improve the problem management process and ensures that the process is implements and executed by all process actors involved, documents rules, workings instructions and guidelines. Guarantees SOX compliance
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- ITIL Foundation certification (or relevant experience)
- >5 years experience in working in an IT/Telco environment
- Very good understanding of IT Infrastructure Services
- Outstanding abilities in communicating with customers and senior leadership
- Experience in working with/within at least one ITIL processes
- MS Office (at least medium level)
- Fluency in English
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
The future is exciting.