Problem Management Specialist
* all languages are compulsory
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Technology _VOIS Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay true to our core values by recruiting people who are passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We are eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
So, here is our proposal for you:
Your day to day :
Responsible for the management of Problem Investigations within the IT applications and systems (software, infrastructure, network) used by Vodafone customers. Initiates actions with IT Operational teams to identify and implement corrective and preventive technical solutions, along with process improvements.
Responsible for driving cross functional CSI initiatives.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business :
- Manage problem records, related to IT applications and systems, in the ticketing database, creates, maintains, verifies and improves the known error database.
- Analyzes the technical and process issues encountered in the Incidents and Identifies the technical and process teams that need to be involved in the problem analysis and resolution
- Drives technical improvements through operational teams, facilitating complex investigations and post diagnosis meetings
- Creates reports to measure the key performance indicators (KPIs) in regards to problem management and quality of IT applications and systems; analyze reports and statistics to determine the proactive measures required (proactive problem management)
- Initiates continuous measures to improve the problem management process and ensures that the process is implemented and executed by all process stakeholders involved; documents working instructions and guidelines. Guarantees SOX compliance
- Identifies, documents and communicates the Problem Report with problem description, root cause analysis, technical solution for fixing and preventing future potential problems in IT applications or processes
With these skills, you are a great candidate :
- Experience in facilitating complex meetings within IT environment
- ITIL process experience (Problem Management, Change Management, Incident Management)
- Utilization of ticketing tools (BMC Remedy preferred)
- ITIL foundation certificate (or excellent knowledge foundation of ITIL V3 or V4)
- Good overview knowledge in Applications or Infrastructure Services (Software, OS, hardware, network) – technical experience preferred
- Experience in communicating with customers (internal or external)
- Root cause identification techniques
- Able to adapt to a dynamic IT environment with orientation towards continuous services improvement
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer :
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week (currently permanent due to pandemics)
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
The future is exciting.