Technology is a playground for ideas!
Technology _VOIS Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay true to our core values by recruiting people who are passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We are eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
So, here is our proposal for you:
Your day to day:
The Problem Management Coordinator plays a key role in ensuring the stability of the environment from reactive and proactive perspectives.
Coordinates the ITIL Problem Tickets by ensuring that the root cause analysis and preventive measures are completed by technical teams as per agreed SLAs.
Conducts post incident review meetings and aligns with all stakeholders the necessary actions and due dates. Follows up with all the involved parties and provides detailed reports about the major cases.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
- Opens, forwards, tracks and close problem tickets according to problem management process
- Updates of tickets on request
- Coordinates and moderates necessary problem meetings in case of difficulties or team overall problems
- Actively involved in the hierarchical escalation processes for Problems
- Supports the processing of measures for problem prevention
- Participates in on demand meetings with customer and vendors
- Checks finally the documentation of root cause, final solution and preventive measures
- Guarantees SOX compliance
- Achievement of problem management KPI’s
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
- English – advanced level
- Analytical thinking
- Leadership abilities
- Experience in leading technical or non-technical meetings
- Customer oriented
- Excellent team work abilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor degree
- 2-3 Years IT Experience or Field Related
- Overview understanding of IT Infrastructure
- ITIL awareness (certification is a plus)
- Good reporting and data analysis skills
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
The future is exciting.