Your day to day:
Coordinates the management of problems and major incidents identified in IT applications and systems (software, infrastructure, network) used by Vodafone customers and initiates actions to identify and implement corrective and preventive technical solutions.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Manage and act as escalation point for problem and major incident records (on a 24/7 on-call basis), related to IT applications and systems, in BMC Remedy database, creates, maintains, verifies and improves the known error database and solution database
- Analyzes the technical issues encountered in the Incidents and Identifies the technical teams that need to be involved in the incident and problem analysis and resolution
- Assists the core team of technical members by using the Problem Solving Techniques for identifying the workaround, root cause and solutions (hardware / software / process) and supports with the follow-up of the technical implementation and the results of the performed hardware/software/process changes
- Identifies, documents and communicates the Major Incident / Problem Reports with timeline, problem/incident description, root cause analysis, technical solution for fixing and preventing future potential problems in IT applications and systems.
- Creates reports to measure the key performance indicators (KPIs) in regards to problem and incident management and quality of IT applications and systems; analyze reports and statistics to determine the proactive measures required (proactive problem management)
- Initiates continuous measures to improve the incident and problem management processes and ensures that the process is implemented and executed by all process actors involved, documents rules, work instructions and guidelines. Guarantees SOX compliance
- Managing problem and incident records according to problem and incident management process (recording, modification, monitoring, closure) and communicates the Problem/Major Incident Reports with timeline, problem description, root cause analysis, technical solution for fixing and preventing future potential problems in IT applications and systems.
- Key Performance Indicators report( KPIs) from BMC Remedy database using the query scripts
- SOX Compliance , ensuring the maximum satisfaction for internal and external customers by proposing technical solutions and implementing corrective and preventive
- Documentation related to problem and incident management (recommendations , work instructions, training material)
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Utilization of BMC Remedy/other ticketing tool for problem and incident management
- Management of problem and incident records related to IT software and systems (software, infrastructure, and network) according to problem management process.
- Coordination and moderating sessions with technical teams needed to solve major incidents / problems / defects in applications and IT systems :
- identification and documentation of workarounds / problems / defects root cause
- creation of Problem Report , identifying and approving the technical solution to the problem
- modification of applications and software solutions , IT systems that ensure correct operation
- Proactive problem identification and management according 5WHYs methodologies, Fishbone, etc.
- management of customer and operational escalations
- Identify customer needs and deliver solutions proposed for improving applications and IT systems to remedy the problems / faults
- Overview of Infrastructure Services, software , hardware,
- Extended overview network knowledge ( Cisco , GSM, HSPA and LTE , CCNA , Network CS and PS )
- BMC Remedy / other ticketing tool
- ITIL knowledge
- Experience in communicating with customers;
- Fluency in English.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
The future is exciting. Ready?