Principal Software Engineer C#/C++ (IDAC)
Middle (2-5 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Job title: Principal Software Engineer C#/C++ (IDAC)
Alternative job title:
Job location: Bucharest, RO
Experience requirements: Mid-career
Workfield requirements: Others: Engineering & Technical Jobs
Contract type: Permanent full-time
Sector: IT & Internet
Locations: Romania - Bucuresti-Ilfov
Ivanti Device control is a security product meant to provide fast, effective, and scalable protection by enforcing security policies on removable media and doing centralized device and data management. It also enables control over role-based access control and context sensitive permissions. For more information about the product please refer to this page
- Working in a company that nurtures professional growth and flexibility.
- Working in a team that likes to have fun and balance work with family time.
WE ACCEPT PEOPLE WORKING FROM ANYWHERE IN ROMANIA!!!
RESPONSIBILITIES - Software Engineer – Security
A typical day in our product team entails feature development as well as general software maintenance. The code base contains C++, C#, SQL with stored procedures as main programming languages. Engineer and develop new code that is decoupled, sustainable and unit tested
- Engineer and develop simple code that solves problems without adding complexity
- Collaborates with team to create testable code, including automated testing. Performs debug tasks, root cause analysis, and support for assigned products.
- Collaborates with the product team to design software and implement solutions across multiple products.
- Prepares technical documentation of product sub-systems.
- Ability to accurately estimate effort to complete assigned work.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of working experience with C++
- Working experience with C#, .NET and Visual Studio
- Good understanding of popular frameworks and libraries such as Angular, , React, etc. as well as their core principles
- Meaningful experience with the Angular 2+ framework
- Excellent working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Working knowledge of JS frameworks like Bootstrap and CSS frameworks such as LESS
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with IDEs such as VisualStudio and VS Code Working experience with SQL and stored procedures
- Very good knowledge & understanding of design patterns
- Excellent analytical skills
- Motivation for technical challenges
- Windows OS Internals
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Able to conduct complex investigations and information research.
- Working experience with C++, MFC, WPF
- Experience in API/SDK development (DLL, COM, WMI, PowerShell)
- Azure Cloud platform and Azure development frameworks.
- Familiarity with IDEs such as Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code
Ivanti is the brainchild of LANDESK and HEAT Software that combined its powers in 2017. Ivanti offers IT solutions designed to increase user productivity while reducing IT security risk.
The R&D center from Bucharest includes over 40 software development professionals who work with multiple technologies, various flavors of Microsoft technologies, mobile technologies etc. Software development is done mainly in C#, but lately C++ too.
Ivanti is planning to continue investing in the Romanian center, in terms of office space, the best IT equipment and in hiring and training IT professionals.
At Ivanti, we take our products and our customers very seriously, but ourselves not so much.