Premium Services Engineer-French Speaker
English - advanced, French - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
What you will be doing
90% of your time you will:
- Work remotely via phone or TeamViewer to provide complete solutions and service;
- Perform specific services which include:
- Software upgrades and installation
- PC configuration and optimization
- Troubleshoot software, hardware, network issues & peripherals
- Remove spyware, adware and other malware;
- Provide thorough documentation of all work.
- Respond to client inquiries.
- Help end users understand software.
10% of your time you will:
- Create, complete and close helpdesk tickets in accordance with established standards
- Maintain skills required for specialization in computing.
- Actively seek opportunities to increase and leverage skills.
- Identify, diagnose, and correct problems in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Identify, respond to, and resolve end user and computer problems in a Windows and macOS environment, including problem determination and resolution, reconfiguration of software and the application of patches and workarounds.
- Install, maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair operating systems and computer peripherals. These include, but are not limited to, problems with desktops, notebooks, printers and mobile devices.
- Handle Helpdesk tickets and work flow, providing timely updates to both clients and tickets on a routine basis.
- Determine users’ technical needs and provide them with appropriate solutions.
- Experience with MS Office Suites and Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Experience with macOS is also preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of PC hardware and peripherals
- Knowledge of malware removal tools / antivirus programs
- Experience in advanced PC setup, network, repair--including setup, software/hardware installation, data backup, diagnostic and troubleshooting
- Experience with customer contact and strong customer service skills
- Excellent command of the French language. Advanced English command is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to multi-task, and ability to communicate and express technical issues in technical terminology.
Why choose us
- You’ll be part of a young, dynamic team;
- We offer continuous trainings and you’ll have the opportunity to increase your technical knowledge;
- The position implies remotely connecting to customers’ PCs and troubleshooting / fixing the issue on the spot (without needing to troubleshoot via email);
- Your working hours will be Monday – Friday 9AM to 6PM (business hours).
- Care sunt aspiratiile tale financiare pentru acest rol?