- Local ContiTech Cost Saving Projects (CSP) reporting, implementation status, cost saving impact and HC calculation;
- Initiate and lead individual CSP projects;
- Validate and support annual lotsize calculation for Timisoara location;
- Validation of precalculation tool (cotation phase);
- Validation of deviation calculation and improvement calculation;
- Promote the Continental Business System (CBS) principles and methods;
- Initiate “CBS” ContiTech Newsletter.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Business Administration or Engineering;
- Professional experience (at least 3 years);
- Cross functional experience in different functional areas;
- Project and/or Process Experience;
- The ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- English – Advanced; German (nice to have);
- Communication and training skills;
- Good abilities in MS Office, SAP & specific tools;
- A good understanding of the business approach and environment.
What we offer:
- Salary package & Benefits (transport, canteen, Bookster, different discounts at our partners);
- 13th salary;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Sport activities);
- International Work Environment;
- Flexibility program including flexible hours, mobile work.
The ContiTech business area focuses on smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber and develops digital and intelligent solutions in future-oriented sectors. In doing so, ContiTech draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services. The products, systems and solutions developed by ContiTech are used both in the automotive industry as well as in railway engineering, machine and plant construction, mining, agriculture and other important sectors of the future.