Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Are you an outstanding Public Relations (PR) Executive who’s been waiting for the right opportunity, for a new challenge or the possibility to advance your skills and career in a great international working environment?
If yes, we are inviting you to join our team in Bucharest and handle the Vivre PR activities in our 9 markets, across all channels.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will create PR plans and strategies, handle all aspects of different PR activities in order to oversee the company’s public image for our 9 markets: Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Croatia, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czechia and Greece.
- You will create, track and analyze PR campaigns, and report results to company management.
- You will serve as a first contact person and handle incoming enquiries from various members of the media; organize press conferences.
- You will organize events, campaigns and CSR projects to promote the company’s brand and activity; you will collaborate with external stakeholders including public affairs offices, consumer organizations, and professional societies.
- General administration including management of the press budget.
What you bring to the table:
- 2-3 years of experience managing PR relations at an agency or working in the media.
- Bachelor’s degree (major in communications-related field is preferred).
- Knowledge of PR placement including contacts: national and local level, international would be a plus.
- Proven ability to coordinate the activities of cross-functional teams and provide project management support.
- Impeccable Romanian writing and speaking skills.
- Excellent English writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- High proficiency with MS office applications.
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure.
What you can expect from us:
- An exciting industry, constantly evolving;
- Great development potential;
- Good working conditions and motivating salary according to qualifications;
- The best colleagues and a job that never becomes a routine;
- Working environment with a young, sympathetic team and last but not least, responsible;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical insurance;
Vivre, the leading homeware online retailer in our region, started in 2012 in Bucharest, Romania. We grew from 4 people in one room to 300+ employees covering most of Eastern and Central Europe and we are still maintaining our initial start-up culture, our passion and our drive to build something great!
We learn every day from our colleagues, our clients and suppliers, we tackle challenging situations in improving user experience, finding and sorting products, automating logistics operations and warehouse fulfillment processes, advancing customer interactions,refining reporting and data, streamlining marketing and accounting - there is no area of our business that is not touched by great people.
If you fit the description, please apply, we'd like to meet you!