Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Gross approximate salary / month in euro
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Do you love Digital Marketing?
ut yearn for more profitable projects, and…
Ultimately, bigger, dependable campaigns?
Then this is the opportunity you can’t afford to miss.
As our Digital Marketing Specialist, you'll implement, optimize and report on digital marketing strategies for our business. Your work will span various ad platforms for pay per click (PPC) media such as Google AdWords, Facebook, Bings Ads, etc on the US market. You’ll produce positive results in month-to-month metrics and drive digital media spend to support growth in leads and conversion.
- Work closely with the rest of Marketing team to ensure marketing strategies, PPC tactics, SEO efforts and social media promotions are driving lead and conversion goals.
- Account management on ad platforms for pay per click (PPC) media such as Google AdWords, Facebook, Bings Ads, etc.
- Perform market and product research to gain valuable insight from the market and core buyer persona profiles
- Launch and optimize campaigns based on critical KPI's such as CTR, CPC, and specific ROI metrics.
- Create, categorize and refine Adword keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to website.
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management using metrics & data.
- Continually monitor, revise, and conduct ad/banner and landing page tests.
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for improving the campaign strategy.
- Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, performance and competitive intelligence analysis with organization.
What we’re looking for
- 1+ years PPC/SEM/SEO specialist or comparable digital experience
- Exceptional English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong analytical skills: ability to gather, analyze, summarize, and present data
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns and projects
- Strong tracking, analytics, and reporting skills, including Google Analytics , Facebook Inisghts
- Familiar with search campaign management tools, including AdWords Editor
Perks and Benefits:
- Motivating salary and commission from the profit of your campaigns
- Work from home or from our cool office space
- Steady and progressive career path
- The opportunity to take part in international conferences and connect with some of the best digital marketers in the world
- Private medical insurance
- Various team activities, monthly Team-buildings
- Creative work environment
- Opportunity to develop a successful career into a growing . company