No experience, Entry (0-2 years)
English - advanced
We are looking for a capable PowerPoint Specialist to manage our templates, slide decks, presentation assets, and other related documents and processes.
Retina, 2020 Agency of the Year in the United States (by ANA), is an innovative consultancy offering Marketing Strategy, Creative, and Technology services to leading local and global companies. With offices in the US, Romania, Canada, Spain, Austria, and the UK, Retina is expanding rapidly.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist various groups with preparing slide decks in a productive, aesthetic, correct, and consistent fashion to generate compelling presentations.
- Create templates and slide components so presentations can be put together quickly and productively – and at the same time with high quality.
- Manage our repository of decks, slides, and components so we can create new slides and decks quickly by reusing or cloning appropriate slides.
- Assist sales and delivery groups in preparing compelling presentations.
- Correct and enhance slides put together by various staff members.
- Contribute to various marketing initiatives.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Solid PowerPoint skills and a passion for presentations.
- Strong attention to detail and a healthy sense of aesthetics.
- Advanced level of English and strong verbal and written communication.
- University degree completed or in progress.
- A great attitude, motivation to succeed, and a passion for learning.
- Skills with other graphics tools (., Adobe Creative Cloud) a plus.
Perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary with significant upward potential.
- Work from the office or from home with a flexible schedule.
- Work with a global team of knowledgeable marketers.
- Be part of an awesome company culture and a topnotch team.
- Enjoy an environment where innovative ideas are appreciated and success is rewarded.