All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Professional Services, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Project Management Office is a center of excellence within an organization that is responsible for maintaining the standards of a project, providing management reports, establishing guidelines and a governance framework.
- PMO will be the central contact for AGN (Allianz Global Network) delivery process;
- Planned activities overview for a reporting period;
- Support organizational project management tools and software;
- Overview PM project tracking;
- Provide project support;
- Resource request on a weekly base (architect, SME, Engineer) based on PM feedback;
- Central location for provider timeline and delivery - track against project plan, QS, deliverables;
- PM capacity management;
- Provide template documents for PM;
- Keep tracking for project documentation;
- Maintain and enforce project management standards;
- Track and document projects hand-over;
- Maintain lessons learned and support process improvement;
- Ownership on financial controlling and working closely with the Financial Controller;
- Quality check on the financial offers and approving financial invoicing from the integrator;
- Risk assessment and mitigation across all projects;
- Ensures the guidelines are stored into a central location/tool;
- Design and track performance KPIs;
- Establish project selection and prioritization process;
- Aligning remote teams and bringing everyone on the same page;
- Allocation of cost center resources according to the respective service being provided.
- Experience in managing a program;
- Fluent English, spoken and written, other language (German or French) is beneficial;
- Basic technical understanding (Networking);
- Experience in working in an international environment;
- MS Office package knowledge;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferable in Computer Science or related field.
- Ability to work independently and self-conscientiously;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Creative and open mind for changes;
- Effective communication – both oral & written - is essential.
- Global Thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving;
- Team Player;
- Customer and service oriented;
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.