PMO - Intranet management and Event coordination
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
* all languages are compulsory
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
In this position you will provide support for various projects within the Allianz Technology Communication team, specifically the intranet management and event coordination.
- Create, post and promote articles on our intranet (Allianz Connect);
- Manage and promote communities on Allianz Services Connect;
- Ensure all spaces are in line with Allianz Services Connect guide and brand guidelines;
- Act as SPOC for Allianz Services communicators in regards to Allianz Connect;
- Apply analytics, establish KPI's and contribute to community growth;
- Ensure collect consents needed for any article that contain pictures/videos/recordings of employees;
- Update and monitor the editorial planner;
- Notify all the major technical issues of the internal platform to the assigned teams;
- Participate to all the Intranet managers meetings and trainings and cascade the information to local communicators.
- Act as a Project Manager for corporate events ( Leadership Summit);
- Responsible for creating and updating the event agenda based on feedback from management;
- Creating and sending invites for events;
- Create and update presentations and other communication materials and handling all the logistics;
- Handling all the logistics and organizing third party providers (translation, technical crews,venues, refreshments, etc.);
- Follow up with detailed reports and metrics regarding the event.
- Fluent English written and spoken;
- Knowledge of MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel;
- Knowledge of communication platforms and/or social media;
- Familiarity with Jive (ideal) or content management systems;
- Interest in or first experience in community management;
- Experience in event coordination.
- Very good written and oral communication skills;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Attention to details;
- Flexibility and ability to work hard as part of a team;
- Work well under pressure;
- Ability to prioritize, estimate time requirements and meet deadlines;
- High motivation to manage and finalize tasks in a complex environment;
- Enjoys working in a distributed team.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts;
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7;
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.