Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
- Proactively managing SML process and various meeting arrangements
- Communication leant between our resources and other AWS support teams (PMO, Service Desk etc), first escalation point in SML related queries;
- Train new joiners – colleagues/contracted resources working on IS delivery projects.
- Assisting in the planning and implementation of agreed changes to the delivered services
- Providing support for Portfolio/Programme/Project managers and working closely with them in order to ensure compliance at all requested levels (SLAs, PDRs)
- Tracking problem trends and establishing corrective action plans, ensuring that corrective actions are put in place to prevent recurrent problems;
- Weekly / Monthly Reporting, identify opportunities to streamline and/or reuse data, exploit data available in PMO tools and make incremental reporting improvements in line with feedback and changing reporting needs.
- PMO specific tool (Execview) activities: logging new entries and setting them accordingly, tracking RAIDs and Milestones, manage the existing data quality
- Managing adhoc requests received via our PMO mailbox
- Excellent knowledge of English, both verbal and written
- MS office pack knowledge, Excel skills preferred
- Able to work with minimum of supervision as well as performing under pressure and meeting tight SLAs - Very good organizational skills and time management
- Plan effectively for future activities and manage unplanned events in a controlled manner; easy adaptability to constant change and evolution of the work environment
- ITIL framework awareness/ Project Management methodologies knowledge is an advantage
- Travelling to UK availability is mandatory (participation to onsite events and meetings is required on rotational basis, minimum 1 week every 3 months).
3. WORK SHIFTS PATTERN:
Work pattern: Mon – Fri, 9:00 – 19:00, shifts