All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Professional Services, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Assist the Project Teams with the following activities:
- Support organizational project management tools and software;
- Implement and maintain different (administrative) procedures;
- Overview PM project tracking, manage databases and communities;
- Taking meeting minutes, preparing presentations, support and track status of preparations;
- Maintain and update management reports;
- Facilitate team collaboration and communication via Teams and Connect;
Community Management activities:
- Act as junior Scrum Master for the project’s communication communities and keep track of the sprints tasks, assist with Intranet posts, news and presentations;
- Send reminders and standard communications; follow-up on to-do’s & action items;
- Calendar and Inbox Management for the executive team (also act as back up for the Head of Workplace PA);
- Tracking deadlines and mailed items (managing the mailbox);
- Organization of travel arrangements and processing travel documents;
- Coordinate international workshops and events, including logistics, agenda setting, participants;
- Create and update distribution lists;
- Onboarding and offboarding of team members;
- General administrative tasks.
Requirements / Skills:
- Ability to work independently and self-conscientiously;
- Creative and open mind for changes;
- Quick perception;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Pro-active and solution-oriented behavior;
- Ability to create clear and concise slides from provided information;
- Fluent English written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of MS package - Outlook, PowerPoint, MS-Excel, usage of Office 365 would be an advantage;
- Experience in PMO roles is considered an advantage, as well as familiarity with Agile methodologies and structures.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.