Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Implement and support multiple projects and seek interesting ways to improve collaboration within all the companies in the group
Store different types of helpful materials which are used in company`s internal workflows: how-to articles, flows documentation, frequently situations and solutions for them & many more.
Design interactive projects for internal and external clients in order to support eMAG`s value chains (strategic and supporting process)
• Manages Platforms activities for multiple projects, part of an extensive Agile Program, across all phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure;
• Covers the following areas: platforms support team; special projects execution; corporate governance frameworks; knowledge base framework; business process management;
• Participates in estimation sessions helping gather valuable input from experts and team members to contribute to improve the structure of the platforms
• Conducting analysis on the allocated platform and identifies opportunities to improve main KPIs
• Collaborate with operational teams to identify process improvement actions
• Actively involved in modelling the processes and procedures for the specific online campaigns and special projects
• Manages the day-to-day activities of projects and staff; communicates with project teams in an agile environment as necessary to ensure project deliverables are on schedule;
• Works collaboratively with development, testing and product teams to determine the best business flows and the technical direction for implementing each project;
• Ensures the development processes are followed and contributes to process improvement activities, aiming to ensure the best quality project outcomes;
• Coaches, motivates and supervises project team members, and influences them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work;
• Communicates and collaborates with internal (within department) and external customers as needed in regards to project deliverables including setting up and managing the right expectations;
• Manages communications within the team and among stakeholders;
• Encourage new practices within the teams, growing the team’s experience and exposure to innovative ways of improving quality and team performance;
• Training on agile project management, certified level – preferred;
• PMP Methodology / CAPM/ BPMN – would be a plus;
• At least 4 years of practical professional experience in Project / Program Management;
• At least 2 years of experience using Agile project management methods;
• People oriented, proven experience in leading cross-functional project teams;
• Experience with process improvement projects
• Experience in cross functional projects;
• Ability to work effectively in a professional manner with technology staff, business stakeholders, end users, management and others outside the organization;
• Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills;
• Strong persuasion and negotiation and influencing skills, including conflict resolution skills;
• A keen eye for detail & accuracy;
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
• Having the opportunity to work with the latest technologies;
• We offer you the opportunity to work in a pleasant and friendly team, and also a highly professional environment where you will have the chance to learn on a daily basis, and develop your career.
Who are we?
Launched in 2001 in Romania, 2012 in Bulgaria, 2013 in Hungary, 2015 in Poland, eMAG is one of the pioneers of the Romanian e-commerce market. eMAG is an online shop with IT&C products and solutions, as well as with home appliances, with a permanently extending offer. The company reaches its clients through the online shops , and , as well as through ten showrooms in Romania. In Romania, in its 14 years of activity, eMAG team has rapidly grown, currently reaching a number of more than 1900 employees.