Plant Production System Engineer
Plant_Production System Engineer_Sibiu_IE
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
- Contribute to implementation and to maintenance/improvement of Shop Continental Business System Floor Management System (5S, Deviation Management, Standard Work, Leadership Standard Work Gemba Management and Visual Management pillars) – will manage at least one pillar;
- Manage Problem Solving program at Continental Sibiu;
- Manage Lean-related KPIs through gap analysis and action items.
- Previous active role in implementation of Lean programs;
- Thorough knowledge of lean tools: 5S, Deviation Management, Standard Work, Leader Standard Work, Gemba Management and Visual Management;
- Active role in implementation of Problem Solving programs and working knowledge that will allow implementation and management of such a program from scratch;
- At least 5 years in a full time Lean/ Process improvement methodology function (Lean Engineer, Lean Manager, or equivalent);
- At least Six Sigma Green Belt certification obtained through an accredited institution and led at least 5 Six Sigma projects.
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In2020, Continental generated sales of €2 billion and currently employs around 233K people in 58 countries and markets. In2020, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
In the time frameContinental invested about € 2 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. The company has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed over10. 200colleagues by the end of2020, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.