Plant Production Process Engineer_Sibiu_Plant_FF ADAS
b> We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu:
If you want to work in a dynamic area and be directly involved in the production of the intelligent cameras for the automotive industry - Apply here & join the ADAS team!
Check out your future responsibilities below
- Responsible for the one/several production processes defined by the Process Engineering Team Leader;
- Responsible with solving the technical issues emerging on the equipment’s / processes he is owner on, while respecting the customer’s specifications;
- Responsible with the Continuous Improvement of his processes (maintenance, process capability) and with the KPIs’ achievement (scrap rate, “zero ppm” rate etc);
- Must take proactive measures/actions when the production plan or product quality on his own process/equipments’ is affected;
- Responsible with the technical training & know-how sharing of the Operators/Technicians dedicated to the production line he is responsible of ;
- Will be part of the On-duty system, designed to ensure the proper functionality of the production equipments; the activity within the On-duty system is being planned monthly within the team and has a rotation dynamic.
- University degree in Electromechanics, Automation, Electronics or relevant;
- Advanced electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and/or hydraulic knowledge;
- Understanding of modern production and quality management tools, like lean manufacturing and six sigma is required;
- Experience in process engineering in electronics production or other fields is a plus;
- PLC programming, debugging and Robot programming it will be a plus
li>English language (advanced)
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools
- Good communication and team-working skills
- Willingness to improve one’s knowledge and skills
- Precision, resilience & proactive attitude
- Passionate about production technology and automotive industry
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In2020, Continental generated sales of€ and currently employs around233k people in 58 countries and markets. In2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
In the time frameContinental invested about € 2billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. The company has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed by the end of, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In2020, Continental currently employs around 233k people in 58 countries and markets. In2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the “SensePlanAct” chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.