Plant_Customer Center & Production Planner_Sibiu_Plant_FF CCN
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu
Check out your future responsibilities below
- He/she is responsible for customer communication regarding product disposition
- He/she prepares and follows up the logistics KPIs. In case of nonconformity, He/she defines corrective actions, and leading the implementation of the m.
- He/she is responsible for preparation of the daily production plan, in the right quality, right time, and right volume (based on the customer demands).
- He/she is responsible for the material availability at the production line.
- He/she is responsible for the inventory of his/her segment. He/she has to ensure, that raw materials, semi-finished materials are always in the minimum necessary amount available, according to the latest production plan.
- He/she is responsible for processing of the customer demands. The incoming customer call off has to be evaluated, compared with the available capacity (material and line capacity) and either accepted or escalated.
- Experience with Automotive Quality standards
- Knowledge about business environment (Practical understanding of modern logistics methods, like demand flow manufacturing, supply chain management, lean manufacturing)
- Experience in Product and Project Management
- Technical expertise (logistics know-how; knowledge about SAP PP, MM & SD modules)
- Good command of English language.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of relevant Romanian Customs Legislation
- Statistics know-how
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discoun t, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In2020, Continental generated sales of€37. 7billion and currently employs around 235K people in58 countries and markets. In2021, the company celebrates its150th anniversary.
Continental Romania: In the time frame1999 - 2020,Continental invested about €2 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. The company has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution c enter in Bucharest. Continental employed overcolleagues by the end of, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, . hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.