Our client provides process-driven solutions for network expansion and optimization in mobile communications, and supports mobile operators in planning and configuring their radio access network. In addition, the quality and service availability for the mobile subscriber is analyzed, evaluated and on request even automatically optimized.
The client also provide assistance with current issues such as Network Function Virtualization (NFV) or the integration of the upcoming 5G generation of mobile technology. Their solutions are currently being used by leading mobile telecommunications operators.
The application supports mobile operators in the implementation of ever more complex planning, configuration, and optimization tasks in mobile networks, cost-effectively, on-time, and to a high quality.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
• System integration and backend development
• Integration of complex manufacturer models (Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia) in the client’s product
• Documentation in code and confluence
• Software tests, code reviews
• Technologies used: Java EE, Eclipse RCP, PL/SQL (Oracle 12), Git, BitBucket, Maven, Eclipse IDE, Jira
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
• Degree in Computer Science
• Profound knowledge in the Java EE environment
• Database knowledge (Oracle 12 is preferred)
• Experience as Technical Lead is advantageous
• Experience in the mobile communications environment is advantageous
• Proficiency in German language