Piping Designer in Holland–for technical graduates
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Gross salary / month
2400 - 3300
Looking for a dream job abroad? Are you mechanical/civil engineering graduate or someone with a short experience considering to make a change? Are you tempted to live in The Netherlands?
We are looking for You!
In our office in The Hague, the Netherlands we have multiple open positions.
We offer a permanent position with a long-term career perspective. You don’t have to be afraid of changes, we will support you as much as we can with this relocation. We will provide you with extensive training, both in-house and external.
What can you get:
- Unique opportunity in abroad which will kick your career
- Vision and career in an international company that designs and builds refineries and petrochemical units (and many more)
- Valuable working experience from global projects (. Australia, Sweden, Portugal, …)
- Long-term cooperation
- Professional training in all aspects piping design including 3D softwares
What will you do:
- Develop piping systems and determine structure requirements and layouts, work with plot plan, Piping&Instrumentation diagrams, data sheets etc.
- Operate 3D model
- As a junior you would be working closely with senior colleague who will be your mentor
- Working in a team of piping designers/engineers and collaborate closely with other departments (Civil, Electrical, Process…)
Who are we looking for:
- Mechanical or Civil Engineering High School/ University degree – fresh graduate or someone with short experience (0-3 years) not necessarily in our field
- Very good English
- Willingness to work and live in The Netherlands, with start within 2-3 months
- EU passport