RAP Tronic Process Engineering is the core company of the RAP Group. It specializes in project management, engineering and manufacturing of equipment and process technologies for food, beverages, chemical, pharmaceutical, and other industries. In more than 25 years, RAP Tronic Process Engineering has experienced powerful and continuous growth. It diversified its scope by implementing projects of major technical complexity. The company has developed projects in multiple fields, in all continents, and became a leader in targeted markets and industries.
We are looking for people who:
- Are curious, come up with new solutions and take responsibility for their actions;
- Are involved in what they do and don't mind going the extra mile to find the best option needed;
- Communicate openly and are self-confident;
- Can make decisions in uncertain situations;
- Are oriented towards both the client, and the results;
- Are perseverant, positive and have a sense of humour;
- Have team spirit.
What you have to do:
-Identify technical solutions that are in line with the client's needs and that follow the project's requirements;
- Do and revise the drawings needed in the process of production while following the quality standards and conforming to the requirements specified by the project manager;
- Offer assistance to the project's team.
What you have to prove:
- At least two years of experience in a similar position;
-Bachelor's degree -Installations for Civil Engineering;
- Advanced sensors knowledge;
- English, both spoken and written, at a medium level compulsory;
- German/French at a medium level - is an advantage;
- Experience in designing (CAD, Autocad);
- PC usage - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Aviabilityto travel to foreign countries.
What do we offer:
- Stable workplace;
- Performance bonuses;
- Free medical services;
- Young and dynamic work environment.
We will examine all candidates and we will select the applications that are the closest to our needs. We will thoroughly analyze your request and we will contact you if you are chosen for the next step in the selection process. We wish you good luck!