PHP/WordPress Developer Wanted
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
* all languages are compulsory
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Hi, we’re one of the big names in WordPress theme development and we’re looking for a skilled WordPress developer to join our team.
Our mission is to make use of our experience and expertise in the field of web development to make a difference in the WordPress themes world.
Basic job requirements:
- Extensive WordPress development skills/experience, understanding the platform, its abilities and limitations.
- Create completely custom themes based on given design
- Write custom functions and/or plugins
- Create custom back and front-end functionality based on custom fields and meta boxes
- Knowledge of server-side programming (PHP).
- Knowledge of MySQL and other popular database technologies.
- You can write LESS/SASS.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Writing W3C compliant code
- Experience with GitHub.
- Good sense of UI design and UX.
- Ability to work with a team in an organized way.
- Our themes are developed on Redux Framework (You should know or learn this very fast)
Let us know:
- At least 3 links to the WordPress sites you coded.
- Your desired salary.