PHP TL - Lead developer (m/f/*) | German Speaker
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
German - Medium
, English - Medium
Monthly net salary
2100 - 3000
With around 1200 employees and currently 500 free consultants, we support renowned companies in implementing IT projects.
For one of our partners in Germany, a leader in the e-commerce sector, we are looking for an on-site PHP lead developer / team leader (m/f/*).
Experience the dynamic of e-commerce, agile processes, flat hierarchies and development opportunities. Start your career with us! Apply now!
- Leading a team of 5-6 developers in a professional and disciplinary manner and work with the team to technically advance the product
- Optimization, scaling and further development of the overall architecture, consisting of comparison frontend and backend
- Overall responsibility for the IT system (software, server, availability)
- Close contact person for the responsible managing director and PHP CTO
- Mind. 3-5 years of professional experience as a software architect / senior developer (m/f/*)
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented development with PHP
- Very good knowledge of MySQL
- Good knowledge of administration with Linux / Debian
- Hands-on mentality, fun developing and a high level of commitment
- Quality awareness, independent work and problem solving
- Good knowledge of German language.
And this is why you'll love this job:
- Security of an established online company with start-up flair - you are permanently employed
- With hundreds of developers (m/f/*) in small agile teams, we are more than just a website
- Steep career opportunities (specialist or managerial career) through continuous growth
- Active product design by contributing with your own ideas
- Extras like drinks and fruit are a matter of course for us
- We celebrate success together at numerous events!
Duration: Permanent contract
Location: Augsburg, Düsseldorf , Essen , Freiburg , Hamburg , Munich, Munster
Start your career with us! Apply now and let’s discuss!
Do you have questions?
Send us your CV on: career -at- neusta-ee -dot- de