We would consider you an ideal candidate for this job if:
- You can build Magento shops either by adapting existing Magento themes or building one from scratch.
- You are comfortable installing plugins and making them work properly with the rest of the site (not so easy sometimes, we know).
- You have a good understanding of MVC framework principles.
- You find your way in a Linux based environment and can deploy optimized Magento solutions.
- You write clean and well-documented code.
- You love tinkering with new technology (and deal with the eventual quirks and unexpected behaviors)
- You have mastered English to a decent level (most of our clients are from the US and UK)
You will build and maintain Magento-based ecommerce solutions mostly for clients having or aiming to have millions in online sales. You will work closely with our designers and project managers who will help you deliver a high quality solution to the client.
You will work within a group of young and enthusiastic programmers, passionate about technology and gadgets. While we reward ingenuity and hard work, we also like to keep our hours flexible and try to adapt to everybody's needs. Even though weave more than 15 years experience, we like to stay true to our startup roots and favor speed over structure, results over procedures.