PHP Full Stack
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
Monthly net salary
900 - 1800
We are seeking a Java Developer to join our team and work with us on the development and maintenance of software solutions, based on the client’s requirements. If you are passionate about software development and eager to learn new technologies, tools and methodologies, then this is the position for you.
We are a curious and dedicated team
We may have different expertise and work on different projects, but we are all on the same team, with only one goal on our minds—to keep leveling up and building something useful for the world. Internal training is a big part of our lives, so everyone has the opportunity to learn and to teach.
We are inclusive and empowering
We celebrate diversity and we are all about the freedom to be who we are as individuals. At the same time, it is also important to us that we’re working well together and doing great work as a team.
Match your profile
- + 2 years of hands on development, design & coding in PHP
- Knowledge & experience in Relational and Non relational databases (MySQL,MariaDB,MongoDB,CouchDB)
- Experience in working with various frameworks:
PHP : Laravel, Zend, Symfony
- Strong understanding of OOP principles, design patterns and engineering practices
- Understanding of Web protocol and technologies, RESTful Web services
- Familiar with source code versioning system (Perforce, Git, SVN)
Good to have: responsive & mobile design experience
- Experience with testing and resolving cross browser/platform issues;
- Help ensure agreed agile delivery process and approach is followed, including estimation/planning, Scrum activities, release and project management.
- Flexibility to juggle multiple projects
- Solid verbal and written English
Consider a new opportunity
- Gather and analyze requirements
- Develop and test solutions in PHP & frontend code based on customer's requirement
- Estimate tasks and participate in daily team sync-ups
- Participates in code reviews
- Collaborate with the QA engineering team to ensure the delivered code meets the client's standards
- Participate and assist with design/UX, code review, and planning/brainstorming
Join the CSSC Family and see how we make software ideas become a reality!