PHP Developer (with Symfony)
Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
We are recruiting for one of our clients, a global IT Service Platform/ a company with over 20 years of experience in serving start-ups and larger established companies with technological services such as IT engineering, IT Recruitment, Digital Consulting & Financing, the position of PHP Developer (with Symfony).
Level of expertise: Middle to Senior level
About the project
The client is a world leader in private travel sales via the Internet. The company offers a limited number of packages, often high-end products, sold with a significant discount for a limited period of time. By using a VPN to access the client infrastructure, you will work directly on the company’s development and testing platforms, configuring the architecture defined by the customer.
Tech stack: PHP, Symfony, Code Igniter, HTML, CSS, jQuery/jQuery UI, Apache 2 / Nginx, MySQL 5
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- at least 3 years of experience withHP;
- strong knowledge of the Symfony framework;
- strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) & Design Patterns;
- knowledge and understanding of Agile/ SCRUM principles;
- team player, willing to share knowledge with the colleagues;
- solution-oriented person - see challenges before they present themselves and look for ways to solve them;
- attention to details;
- fluency in English is a must; French knowledge is an advantage.
- configuration and roll-out of server software;
- implementation of proactive monitoring tools and proactive support to deliver the customers expected service levels.
- contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- design and communicate software architectures;
- providing technical solutions;
- upgrade and carry out the corrective maintenance of the back-office applications;
- provide consultancy on the strategic choices related to technology.
- competitive remuneration and benefits package, based on knowledge;
- meal tickets;
- private health insurance;
- team building activities;
- competence lead program;
- hard and soft skills workshops;
- personal development program;
- access to conferences;
- foreign languages courses (English, French, German);
Train 2 Performs a national company, specialized in providing Human Resources integrated and personalized solutions for companies and individuals in order to optimize the inter human relations, covering the following domains: recruitment and personnel selection, training and development programs, strategic human resources management.
- Aveți experință de lucru cu PHP (cu Symfony)?