PHP Developer (#cool projects #growth)
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Oak3 is focused on delivering high-impact end-to-end eCommerce solutions. We are an efficient team of disciplined, experienced developers with a multitude of concrete capabilities such as UI and Front-End development, Warehouse Management systems and high-end mobile development to name a few. The web agency specialized in design, development and online marketing has over 6 years experience on the local and international market and has collaborated with well-known brands in the US, Australia and UK.
Who we’re looking for
Oak3 is looking for a mid to senior level PHP Developer who will work closely with our design and management teams to bring complex eCommerce projects from the drawing board to the user’s fingertips. This PHP expert thrives on challenges, taking the initiative and solving problems not just in an analytical but a creative way, as well.
A team-player who’s not afraid to tackle challenging project top to bottom, our new colleague will have strong work ethics, staying up-to-date with the latest technologies and techniques in the industry, sharing said information with his or her fellow developers, having the distinctive ability to expand on highly technical issues and accurately detail them to a non-technical person. If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment, alongside a results-driven team, taking pride in every single project you deliver, we’d love to get to know you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities will include the following:
• Perform a mix of new development, maintenance and enhancements as required
• Implement project applications according to specifications
• Identify and troubleshoot issues as needed
• Evaluate, test and implement components & integration points for our projects
• Run diagnostics to improve software stability and eliminate performance bottlenecks or security vulnerabilities
• Develop and maintain technical documentation
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred
• developing web sites; backend integration (2+ years)
• hands on experience with PHP
• eCommerce experience
• experience with Zend Framework is a plus
• Solid understanding of OOP
• Intermediate understanding of standard front end development technologies: HTML5,
• Intermediate understanding of Linux
• Advanced understanding of MySQL
• Excellent grasp of database architecture and normalization rules
• Very comfortable with version control concepts and software (specifically GIT)
• Direct experience working in Agile software development methodology
• Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and solve complex problems
• Experience with PhpStorm and with xDebug
Amazing people to work with
The chance to work with experienced team members that can help you to develop your skills
The opportunity to work on interesting and appealing projects.
Be part of the Agile way to do the work
Our mission is to develop outstanding projects, to maintain our very high level of client satisfaction and last but not least, to enhance our friendly and professional team environment.
We don’t hire people, we welcome them to our team!