Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
The Ads Team in Bucharest handles the monetization mechanisms for our games by providing a complex advertising system based both on cross promotions and on 3rd party implementation.
- Offer software solutions for data acquisition systems and management tools for business needs in terms of advertising;
- Develop new features for existing projects;
- Database and project design for new projects based on given specifications;
- Maintenance and support for existing features;
- Both strong back-end functionality and GUI with high levels of usability.
- Experienced with PHP, MySQL5 and database optimization techniques;
- Good English – both speaking and writing;
- Very good communication skills and ability to quickly integrate in a team;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with initiative, openness and autonomy.
*All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
- All the usual perks: cafeteria, free coffee, free fruits, gaming room, relaxation area, free gym.
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard.