Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day
The web application developer works on the “CCP” internal portal that does automated compliance checks of network flows against security, routing and firewall policies. The main responsibilities are developing, testing and maintaining the code and the portal, with a focus on the customer experience and the value for the business.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business
With these skills you are a great candidate:
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
• PHP 7 programming (expert level)
• REST APIs (advanced level)
• Shell scripting - Bash (advanced level)
• Experience with PHP frameworks (Laravel, Yii, etc) (advanced level)
• React and Redux (advanced level)
• Git (advanced level)
• Apache (advanced level)
Nice to have qualifications
• PHPExcel library (advanced level)
• NodeJS (advanced level)
• MVC frameworks (advanced level)
• PHP FPM (advanced level)
• Jest (advanced level)
• SSO with NTLM/Kerberos (advanced level)
• Web Sockets (basic level)
• Jira (basic level)
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
The future is exciting. Ready?