This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are searching for experienced, motivated PHP Developers to be a part of our team.
We are an enthusiastic team of IT specialists ready to deliver the best quality software applications using the latest PHP Frameworks and tools.
• Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, completeness or to mitigate risks;
• Works within a great team alongside other back end, front end and mobile developers, quality assurance engineers, project managers, business intelligence developers and system administrators;
• Analyses business requirements and recommends innovative technical solutions;
• Writes professional, well documented code, covered by unit tests;
• Participates in code reviews and contributes to the overall code health;
• Expresses technical ideas and contributes with knowledge and experience to the team's professionalism.
• 3+ years of experience with PHP/ MySQL;
• Experience with at least one of the major PHP frameworks;
• Knowledge of design patterns;
• Excellent spoken and written English skills;
• Experience with Symfony 2 would pe a plus.