Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
You will find in us in a growing medium-sized company where you can fulfill yourself. We offer a diversified and challenging job in our WEB team – grab your chance.
As a part of the web team you will be able to create, maintain and develop solutions inside the team or by your own, for internal or customer use.
Bring your enthusiasm and knowledge and together we will achieve greater things professionally.
- Develop and implement object-oriented, complex and scalable applications based on PHP 5 and 7 in the TYPO3 environment;
- Be a part of the web developing process from the beginning of the projects until the release of a project;
- Collaborate with the marketing team in finding the best solutions and improvements of the web applications that are online;
- Design, code and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structuring;
- Continuous development and optimization of the already existing solutions in backend and frontend for the company websites;
- University degree in computer science, informatics or in computer technologies;
- OOP understanding and practice as well as algorithmic thinking;
- High level of knowledge in application design, development and implementation of medium to large projects;
- Profound knowledge of common programming languages as well as the ability to link backend and frontend;
- Experience with cross-device responsive web projects
- Sound judgement for usability and design;
- Nice to have knowledge of Typo3 CMS, Typo3 extension programming with ExtBase and Fluid;
- An independent, yet team-oriented way of working;
We offer attractive, long-term perspectives as well as professional training and support. The work style in our company is characterized by short information paths, a flat hierarchy and a simple, cooperative interaction with each other. We look forward to receiving your application including starting date and salary expectations.
We are a financially sound, medium-sized IT company and employ approximately 800 people worldwide. As a consulting and software specialist for the optimization of business processes, CENIT is active in the fields of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Enterprise Information Management (EIM) since 1988. We work for world renowned companies from the sectors automotive, aerospace, mechanical engineering, tool and mold construction, financial services, retail and consumer goods.