Personal assistant to the president
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Work side-by-side with the company president. The company is based in the United States but the president lives full-time in Brasov.
You would mainly Assist with Marketing Emails, Sales Quotes and Ad Hoc work that needs to be done.
One main function of this job is to manage the replies across three company inboxes on a daily basis (Monday - Friday).
- tag the emails based on responses potential customers send in
- reply to common questions that potential customers ask
- export the responses to our Marketing Manager
- manage non-urgent emails that come in
- highlight anything that's a priority in the inbox for the President to answer himself
Assist with Inbound Sales Inquiries
- send out quotes following our quoting system
- handle sales-related email replies for common questions
- managing some data in our CRM
- Spreadsheet work
- Some WordPress tasks
- Execute some tasks that pop up on our Asana project list
List of things that you would NOT be doing:
- Not doing customer support
- Not doing customer service
- Not doing technical support
- Not doing telephone sales
You are a Perfect fit for the job if you...
- Are a proactive person (not reactive)
- Can work independently and with little supervision, as you will work from your own place.
- Have the technical knowledge and know how in order to manipulate data in Spreadsheets with ease
- Are located in Brasov and able to work side-by-side with the company president for a couple hours two to three times per week in a cafe near Piata Sfatalui.
- Have excellent fluency in spoken English
- Can easily write error-free American English
- Are trustworthy. You can handle passwords for confidential files and emails from our company, and can handle the responsibility that comes with this function.
- Are dependable. You can keep time like an American...or even better, a German!
- Would like to work closely with an entrepreneur in a growing business, and be eager to learn new things. (For example, this would be a good mentorship for somebody who is looking to start their own online business someday).
- Able to work with a globally distributed team across many time zones
Typical Working Hours
- Monday through Friday
- 20 hours a week (typically 3-4 hrs a day)
- Work time will be from 3pm-7pm
- Pay is $400/month for 80 hrs/mo.
- Payment is made weekly via PayPal or Payoneer
- Could you please reply in about 10 sentences, what makes you the best qualified candidate for this job? What would you bring in this role that would set you apart from all the people who applied?