Personal Assistant - English & Italian
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Looking for a Personal Assistant fluent in Italian and English to fork for a well-known luxury brand based in Dublin.
As Personal Assistant you will be highly organised and with breadth of experience, able to provide comprehensive and professional secretarial and administrative support. The ability to work independently, with sound judgment, particularly given that this role will be trusted with highly confidential information, positive influencing skills, self-confidence and gravitas are all critical to success in this role.
- Manage diary and email inbox (including routine responses, prioritising for manager) post and calls - comfortably handling routine issues, prioritising others and using initiative and judgement in seeking responses for non-routine matters.
- Organise and book meetings, travel and events on a complex scale without guidance and in both domestic and international markets.
- In charge of arranging and coordinating meetings and events
- Screening phone calls and dealing with enquiries where appropriate
- Replying to emails and post when necessary
- Record, transcribe and distribute meeting minutes
- Manage business expenses and expense report for the managers
- Organise travel arrangements including arranging agendas, booking flights, visas and accommodation
- Diary Management, arrange and confirm appointments, maintain schedules and calendars.
- Act as a back-up for the General Service Dept.
- Manage and co-ordinate all other ad hoc administrative tasks and project work as appropriate with the utmost efficiency and discretion.
- Ensure all personal and confidential matters are handled efficiently and in a discrete manner.
Qualifications/ Professional Capabilities:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience providing support at a high level.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and work to deadline.
- Strong scheduling and travel co-ordination skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work on own initiative .
- Excellent Office computing (MS Office suite).
- Fluent in English & Italian (Fluency in French would be an asset).
- Communication skills
- Based in Dublin Center.
- You must be able to work in Ireland.
- Good salary and benefits package.