Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day
The Team review, build, configure and deliver high quantity and high quality DC Infrastructure services requested by Local Markets and Group Functions into DC Operations, following Architecture, Security, Datacenter and Design boundaries and Customer requirements so that assets are handed over to GDC Operations for 24/7 maintenance and support. Responsibilities of this role include software development, maintenance and optimization of Automation in the Global Vodafone IT Infrastructure environment to cope with high-level demands of Infrastructure Automation, in terms of quantity and quality. Accountable for software developing of Infrastructure Automation, to apply software development best practices and implementing automation strategy and alignment with other Teams and Stakeholders.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Accountable for developing and optimizing automation for IT Infrastructure Build Services to ensure an effective and stable way of delivering high volume of infrastructure assets.
- Responsible to develop and implement complex infrastructure automation environments for overall E2E Automation.
- Use deep technical expertise to develop and implement automated infrastructure workflows
- Collaborate and discuss Automation requirements with other GDC Teams, propose and implement solutions for overall E2E Automation, based on new festures, services, products, environments
- Accountable to Analyse and troubleshoot automation issues
- Support automation proof of concepts
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Proven high technical expertise in end to end Automation IT Infrastructure Build, including of Cloud Architecture, APIs and Orchestration
- Proven high technical expertise in software engineering/development
- Proven experience in automated infrastructure deployments
- Good problem-solving capabilities and communicator
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- High standard read/write capabilities in English
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- More than 8 years of experience in software development and infrastructure technology areas
- More than 5 years of experience in large scale projects
- Degree or Higher Education in IT, Engineering, Natural Sciences, vendor certifications or equivalent professional experience
- Strong know-how of Agile methodologies, ITIL, SOX and security regulations
- Excellent and effective team working and networking
- Expert knowledge in PERL development and Linux/Unix
- Proven experince in GIT
Nice to have qualifications:
- Bladelogic, Powershell and JSON experience/exposure
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
The future is exciting. Ready?