Performance Testing Analyst
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
If you want to join a company that values self-motivated, passionate, and fearless individuals, we want you to work for Raiffeisen Bank!
- Execute test cases and record results and defects
- Communicates test status and prepares test reports
- Creates scripts and scenarios for Automatic Performance Testing
- Collaborate with other project teams members, in order to design automation performance test cases, analyze test results and improves application performance
- Work with technical project managers, business analytics, developers, etc. to develop a run automated scripts that will drive efficiencies in the SDLC
- Provide strategic insight for internal stakeholders and decision makers
You are a great fit if :
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Relevant xperience with Testing and Quality Assurance Management with technical solutions
- English – medium level
- Automatic Performance Testing Tools (LoadRunner, jMeter)
- Tests and defects mng tools: ALM, Jira
- Further technical knowledge - working with the database (SQL, Oracle, RDBMS), interfacing knowledge, Web services, using specific applications: TOAD, SQL Developer, SOAP UI.
- Knowledge of structured programming, knowledge of the business
Our team is waiting for you !