Pediatric Doctors to the United Kingdom, UK
I recruit candidates willing to relocate
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are recruiting for Pediatric doctors to the UK. The positions are in major cities with beautiful countryside surroundings.
- Conducting daily ward rounds in the Children's Ward and in the Special Care Unit.
- The registrar would complement the existing middle grade team and participate in the current shift system.
- The doctor would support the junior trainees and liaise closely with the nursing staff and attending/on call Consultant.
- Participation in teaching, departmental meetings, audit and generation of guidelines will be expected if required
- Assisting in and contributing to Paediatric outpatient clinics, ward rounds, departmental meetings as required
- MBBS / MBChB or equivalent
- MRCPch or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years full time post graduate experience
- Minimum of 18 months of continuous experience in Paediatrics
- GMC registration (or eligible to secure GMC registration)
- Efficiency in Teamwork and equally good communication skills
- Competitive salaries depending on experience + overtime
- Relocation assistance
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to appy!