Employment type: Permanent
Experience level: 2 - 3 years
Are you a creative person, with abilities in combining electronics with mechanics in order to create various electronic control units?
Than this could be the perfect job for you as a printed circuit boards (PCB) designer/ layout engineer.
Here are the main responsabilities for this job:
- Design, calculation, simulation, software-hardware interface and documentation of electrical modules and schematics for embedded systems according to product specification and defined processes.
- Architecture and development of test tools.
- Creating and optimization of layout designs for high complexity projects.
- Following the required guidelines and processes (design, EMC and manufacturing).
- Offers support in creating/modifying of schematics.
- PCB supplier selection, PCB ordering and sourcing.
- Education required: University degree or relevant professional knowledge.
- Professional experience: more than 5 years of experience in PCB design and electronics.
- Analog/digital electronic design.
- Design software and hardware tools (schematic, calculation, PCB design tools and simulation tools). Zuken PCB design tool knowledge is a plus.
- Relevant EMC.
- PCB design guidelines.
- PCB manufacturing and assembly processes.
- Microsoft Office.
- English (at least B1 level).
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team.
- Travel Opportunities - we know that you are missing this, so, let's hope that vaccination helps and we win our mobility back.
- We know that sports and reading books help us in our development, so, these are part also from our benefits.
- Work with passion and we will reward you accordingly.
- …and because money isn't everything, you will find happy and supportive colleagues.
- Relocation Package for non-Sibiu residents.