Payroll Specialist with French
* all languages are compulsory
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
- Updating and maintaining various systems/tools per standard process documentation which may include:
- Executing transactions;
- With minimal direction, entering data and retrieving information from group specific systems;
- Auditing own data entry for accuracy & make needed corrections;
- Conducting data verification.
- Responding to various requests for information, as needed by phone, chat or through a standard case management system or e-mail. Escalating to supervisor as appropriate;
- Acting as a subject matter expert for complex processes;
- Performing controls over payroll input/activities;
- Executing and/or coordinating testing of tools/systems;
- Developing and maintaining product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills;
- May coordinate the work of a small team in areas of high volume transaction processing and/or the training/education of new and/or more junior team members on operational procedures and policies;
- Producing standard correspondence by following existing templates. Adhere to client formatting and quality standards. Proof and edit work for syntax, grammar and punctuation;
- Ensuring delivery team`s documentation is in accordance with the agreed ways of working;
- Participating in process improvement initiatives or special projects as assigned by the supervisor;
- May serve as technical and functional resource or super user for other team members;
- Processing of personal and job data changes in the Payroll system as per agreed calendar;
- Working with other internal or client teams to execute HR processes;
- Addressing changes to the direct manager and assist other team leads with resolutions and root cause analysis, as needed.
Skills that make your work successful:
- You are fluent English and French
- You have 2-3 years of Payroll experience;
- You have strong organizational, task management, and time-management skills as well as excellent communication;
- You own the ability to deliver to multiple stakeholders, under tight deadlines;
- You are determined to find the best results and solutions, even when pressure and changes arise;
- You understand market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions to customers, building trust with stakeholders and bringing value in the process;
- You have the mindset of a winner, knowing that nothing can stop you from becoming greater and greater.
How we truly care:
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
- If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!
- Online interview
- Please rate your French skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational;3= Fluent.
- Please rate your English skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational;3= Fluent.
- What are your salary expectations in RON/net for this role?