Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance, and legal sectors.
We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Founded in 1836 and headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, the company serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs people worldwide.
- Successfully manages International payroll input for different countries, providing relevant support to these countries
- Records, operates, maintains and verifies data in payroll system such as: personal data, contractual data; timetable data, verification of leave quotas, medical leave; data regarding the calculation of bonuses, salary adjustments, advantages in money and in nature, other benefits granted to employees.
- Performs different calculations of the elements that enter in the salary component, in accordance with the internal rules and policies and labor law and collective agreement law
- Interpret new legislation from these countries impacting payroll
- Generates daily, quarterly, and annual specific reports
- Creates and up-dates training manuals and work instructions
- Maintain balancing the data in multiple systems (SAP, Workday etc.) and perform corrections if necessary
- Acts as contact person in relation with local HR of Wolters Kluwer entities
- Reports to the Payroll Manager
- University degree - Human resources, Economic science, Accounting
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in payroll calculation and personnel administration
- Good knowledge of payroll procedures, labor law and collective agreement law
- Strong experience with country specific fiscal law and social security law in EMEA
- Proven experience with payroll systems: SAP mandatory, ADP payroll, Workday
- Analytical thinking
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Good communication skills, versatile, flexible and team player
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Office package
- Good English language skills, additional European language preferable