Senior (5-10 years)
English - Medium
Monthly net salary
780 - 960
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are seeking for highly motivated professionals, passionate of their work, willing to take action and to achieve results. We encourage new and creative ideas.
We look forward for a dynamic, flexible and team player person to join our team for a PAYROLL SPECIALIST position.
- Experience in construction field is an asset;
- University Degree in Economics (preferably);
- Fluent user of English (both written and spoken);
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in the payroll field (within a large scale organization– a plus);
- Very good computer skills (Word, Excel– advanced level, other customized payroll software);
- Knowledge in the use of a salary software;
- Deep knowledge of thе local labor law, local employee and employer taxes, social security contributions;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to organize and prioritize assigned tasks to meet established schedules, timelines and/ or deadlines.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Calculаtion of sаlаriеs, bonusеs or other benеfits pаid monthly, including medical lеаvе and contributions duе by thе compаny to thе state budget;
- Preparing the monthly/ annuals tax returns;
- Preparing the statistical statements and submitting them to the authorities;
- Responding to the employee’s queries related to the payslip, method of calculation or any other question regarding the payroll;
- Monitoring legislative changes with impact on personnel administration and payroll, verify the way they are implemented in the specific processes.
Financial offer (bonuses, benefits)
Attractive salary package.