The Client Transition Lead is responsible for moving Clients and their data from ADP Streamline to ADP Celergo. The Client Transition lead is to ensure that the current set-up is evaluated and correctly executed on ADP Celergo. The Transition Lead is responsible for the internal transition between the Transition Team and Operations ensuring that all protocols are followed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Following up with internal team members to ensure critical milestones are met for client specific transitions. This involves review of the project plan and consistent follow up to ensure we are meeting the transition schedule.
- Supporting project leads with system set-up and communications.
- Validating client's and local partner's data to ensure that the data ADP Celergo is complete and satisfies all required information to successfully run a payroll and maintain compliance.
- Ensure that payrolls are successfully configured according to our standard operating procedures.
- Completing parallel processing test of transition clients and live payrolls for a successful transition to the primary account manager of the client and payroll.
- Terminating the ADP Streamline payroll in accordance to the termination protocols.
- Client service support on
- Standard operating procedures and general troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting ADP Celergo
- Internal and external training on newly implemented processes
- Coordinating with the Partner Network team to obtain needed local partner information for the completion of the ADP Celergo transition.
- Validating country specific requirements needed to process payroll in each respective location and matching them to ADP Celergo in order to shore up payroll set-up for go-live.
- Being the Subject Matter Experts on ADP Celergo and working Central Services and/or Product to solve for issues.
Skills&/ Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Passion - Client Service Management, Data Analysis, Data Migrations
- Strong technical skills
- ADP Celergo Global Connect Expertise
- Integration Expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain priorities in a constantly changing environment
- Strong organization skills
- Expertise using MS Office applications
Education -- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university
Experience -- Minimum of 2 years of related managerial and leadership experience in a service environment