Payroll & HR Systems Specialist_Sibiu_Plant_HR
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu.
Check out your future responsibilities below:
- Creates and maintains reports for Human Resources for a variety of internal and external requests.
- Administers and coordinates the operation and customization of Human Resources information systems.
- Participates in system upgrades, test functional applications/interface, validate data.
- Collects and centralizes the information necessary to complete accurate payroll records and reports for accounting of salary/wages due (timesheets and attendance, medical leaves, vacation days, salary corrections, bonuses and incentives).
- Knowledge of current Romanian and European labor legislation.
- Knowledge of SAP Payroll related module (or similar).
- Knowledge about all major HR concepts, systems, processes & tools,
- Knowledge related with time management, payroll rules and procedures.
- Ability to work precise and accurate, detailed oriented.
- English language.
What we offer
Comp & Ben:
- Pay for Performance;
- Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
- Referral Bonus;
- Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
- Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
- Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
- Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
- Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
- Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
- Community Events;
- Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > offers, >800 partners).
- Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
- Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
- Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
- Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD).
Continental Sibiu annually manufactures approximately 33 million electronic control units. The products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu include intelligent braking systems, driving assist systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case an obstacle is detected. In present, Continental Sibiu has approximately 4500 employees. Together, they combine their knowledge in software and hardware development, design and simulation experience, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes. Half of the Continental Sibiu employees work on the production line.
In the time frameContinental invested about € billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five business areas are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in one joint venture in Iasi and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed aroundcolleagues by the end of, out of which a third are engineers and IT specialists working in the R&D centers.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets.