Do you love payroll? Come do payroll differently with us!
We are looking for a payroll specialist who wants to do a complex role, to take the payroll experience to another level and help build our rapidly growing company. We are encouraged and driven to improve processes and look for better solutions every day.
Sounds great? What will you be working on?
· gathering and validating data from HR, HR Services, Compensation & Benefits, Stock and Global Mobility teams for the payroll calculations
· performing series of payroll controls and analyses including comparison of input data with output data
· cooperating with the HR Services team on employee payslip queries, legislative updates and country-specific queries
· executing post-payroll activities by reporting to local authorities and finance teams
Can you handle more?
· You can improve our processes in cooperation with the Operational Excellence team!
· You can develop your career by joining Payroll Academy and many other available trainings!
· You can use your ideas to run your own projects!
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1500 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Inc. in USA.
Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
- 2 years of experience in HR, finance, tax or accounting
- Fluent in English and in Italian language
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables, vlookup and other formulas)
- Good analytical skills with high level of accuracy and attention to details
- experience from working in payroll or closely with payroll department
- knowledge of personal income tax legislations, labor law
- familiar with SAP, Peoplesoft, Workday, ADP software
- experience with process transitions
- sense of innovation