To be one of us, you have to be yourself
Payroll &Administration Specialist – Internal Job Ad
(Project-based – 6 months period contract - Part-time)
Ingka Investments Management SRL (part of INGKA Group)
Ingka Group is a strategic partner in the IKEA franchise system, operating IKEA Retail in 30 countries.
As a Payroll & Administration Specialist you will have the opportunity to work closely with both all of our great colleagues being the first point of contact to them, develop in an international working environment, communicate with different partners inside and outside Ingka Group, you may learn from colleagues around the world and, at the same time, you can share your experience with others.
Indirectly you will contribute to the business growth and long term profitability of Ingka Group through planning and coordinating HR admin and payroll processes according to Ingka Investments Management strategy.
Would you like to join us?
Here is what we expect you to do….
- Work closely with business leaders and co-workers to improve work conditions while increasing
- First point of contact for co-workers regarding day-to-day matters
- Complete assigned payroll duties as required during each pay run in accordance with local legislation
- Respond to enquiries and requests from managers and co-workers in a timely manner with administrative tasks and in relation to local policies, procedures and laws as well as respond to enquiries and requests of F&A department
- Maintenance of co-worker employment files (contacts, annexes, decisions, confirmations, work-books, health insurance cards etc.)
- Updating and maintaining accurate co-worker details in the Payroll and Time & Attendance systems
- To support continuous development and improvement of processes and routines,
- To secure that HR administrative processes are followed
- To assist on request in other HR related processes
- Taking full responsibility for working with sensitive and confidential data in line with local current and future legislation
…. with the knowledge and capabilities, we expect you to have…
- Proven advanced training in HR Administration, Public Administration or equivalent
- Experience in being a valuable contributor to HR activities
- Diploma of HR Inspector is required
- Minimum of 3 years of Human Resources experience – payroll and administrative field
- Good English knowledge (written and spoken).
- Knowledge about how to use the different programs in the standard Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to strike a balance between keeping a good overview and paying good attention to details
- Proven service mindset
- Proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly with various audiences both verbally and in writing
- Ability to ensure integrity of HR systems, processes, guidelines and documents
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
So, if you recognize yourself in the above description and if you have University degree in Economics and at least 3 years of professional experience in the field, if you have the ability to quickly gain and apply knowledge of the local market, business and legal conditions and if you have a flexible, hands-on and pro- active approach and drive to get the job done
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.